New Blog under construction
This blog about application packaging and virtualization has just been created. We’re currently working on content and layout.
Please come back soon.
About Casper van der kooijTechnical Lead Application Packaging @ Conclusion Future Infrastructure Technologies, Utrecht, The Netherlands.
Search this Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- Launching a network executable inside an App-V 5 virtual environment (Revised)
- Managing App-V 5 Connection Groups using SCCM 2012 SP1 (Updated 5-sept-2013)
- How to automatically remove physical applications from PC's when using Primary Devices.
- Launching a network executable inside an App-V 5 virtual environment
- Launching an external exe into a Connection Group using /appvve (Updated 5-sept-2013)
- Powershell script to run external exe in virtual environment (Updated 5-sept-2013)
- Sequencing Autodesk DWG Trueview 2014 x64 with App-V 5 SP1 and SP2
- App-V 5 SP2 Hotfix 4 and 5
App-V 5.0 App-V 5.0 Sp1 App-V 5.0 SP2 Application Virtualization appmanagevent appvve Autodesk TrueView blog Configuration Manager Connection Group event Hotfix Microsoft Microsoft App-V Packaging Plug-ins PowerShell PrimalForms Primary Device Recipe RunVirtual SCCM SCCM 2012 SCCM 2012 Sp1 Script Sequence Service pack SP3 Uninstall User Device Affinity virtual virtual environment Windows Forms